Sunday, August 2, 2009
August 2 2009
We went to church again today! Oh how I love to go to church! You really don’t realize just how important it is and how big of a part it is in your life until you can’t go. It really is such a strength that helps me get through the week. I am so grateful for it! It was fast and testimony meeting today. It was really good! Man, some of the things that people are going through are so sad. It makes me so grateful for the things that I have been blessed with! And it stresses even more the importance of learning from all of your little difficulties that come along and also just how important it is to continually put your faith in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ so you can make it through and get the most out of it. I feel for them and for their families. I know they will be immensely blessed for being so strong and enduring through it all. The Relief Society lesson was on the power of music. Music really is so powerful. It can bring the spirit or send it straight away. I really have felt that recently with the musicals that I have been to. Those were great! Next week I’ll be going to church in Utah! How exciting! What a superb Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment