It’s August! Man time is flying! I can’t believe it! Well, today was fun! We got up and got tickets for Wicked! Since we are students we got good seats and a really good deal on them! After getting tickets we went back to Portobello Road and did some shopping. Man it was crowded! Then we came back, took a little nap, and did some homework. Then we went to Wicked! Oh man I loved it! The music, costumes, set design, everything were all amazing! It really was incredible! The actors/actresses all had British accents, but what’s funny is it didn’t really even faze me. I’ve gotten used to hearing it everywhere that is seems normal to me. My favorite is to hear little kids speak with an accent though! Oh I love it! It makes me so happy! I think I’m going to miss hearing that when I go home! Anyways so Wicked was awesome! It was fun to go with Erica and Courtney! Oh and on the way home we passed the tiniest little car! I don’t know how anyone could fit in it! That’s not the first I’ve seen either! It would be fun to try to cram lots of people into one of those! Anyways, so this was another fun day in London!
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment